- PRESIDENT OF FIDIC AFRICA WILL SPEAK ON AFRICA'S RESPONSE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- THE UNIQUE MODEL OF THE GHANA INFRASTRUCTURE FUND - SOLOMON ASAMOAH
- KAMPALA NORTHERN BYPASS EXPANSION PROGRESS REPORT
- KENYA's NMS BEGINS ROAD IMPROVEMENT
- CONTRACTOR RETURN TO SITE FOR COMPLETION OF ENUGU AIRPORT IN NIGERIA
Great progress has been made for the Habela-Cheatat road construction in Eritrea
The construction of Habela-Cheatat road in Eritrea is making good progress according to report from contractor. Speaking to the media, Samson Tesfay said 8% progress has been made since the project kick-off three months ago.
Tesfay also said …Read More