- NAMIBIA GOVT. MAKING PLANS FOR CONSTRUCTION OF EARTH DAMS
- TATU CITY COMPLETE INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT WORTH SH1BILLION IN KENYA
- EGYPT PRESIDENT BRIEF ON CURRENT PROJECT DEVELOPMENT BY OFFICIALS
- MTN GHANA CUT SOD FOR CONSTRUCTION OF US$25 MILLION ICT HUB
- CONSTRUCTION OF NEW EAC BUILDING GATHERING PACE IN TANZANIA
GERMANY ISSUES GRANTS TO GHANA’s TERTIARY EDUCATION
Germany issues grants worth 200,000 Euros to two tertiary institution in Ghana.
Ministry of Culture and Science of the North-Rhine Westphalia State in Germany has issues grant worth 200,000 Euros to Ghana. This will be use to enhance technical education in the country for two universities.
The grants will be …Read More