- CHINA - AFRICA COOPERATION REMAINS STABLE - CHINESE STATE COUNCILOR REAFFIRMS
- ZIMBABWE'S PRESIDENT LAMENTS OVER U.S. ECONOMIC SANCTIONS
- SMART ZAMBIA SIGNS MOU FOR IMPROVING ICT INFRASTRUCTURE
- EMPLOYEES DEMAND GOV'T INTERVENTION AGAINST LIQUIDATION OF EGYPTIAN STEEL COMPANY
- PROVISION OF SELF ELEVATING WORK OVER PLATFORM (SEWOP) FOR WELL INTERVENTIONS AND INTEGRITY RELATED OPERATIONS
Ghana will be the first West African country to have a Neurosurgical Hospital for the treatment of brain-related diseases.
According to the report, Vice President Dr Mahamudu Bawumia revealed the plans for the hospital after the meeting with the President of the Chinese Neurosurgical Board, Professor Ling Feng, at the …Read More