- TWO TOWNS GETTING NEW FACELIFT DUE TO ROAD PROJECTS IN KENYA
- CALLS FOR ILLEGAL BRICK MAKERS TO BE EMBRACE INTENSIFIED IN ZIMBABWE
- CONSTRUCTION WORKERS HANDLING NKHATA BAY MARKET PROJECT END TWO WEEKS STRIKE IN MALAWI
- ANGOLA GOVT. ANNOUNCE NEW ERA FOR ROAD CONSTRUCTION
- SA GOVT. OUTLINE STRATEGY TO PROTECT RAIL INFRASTRUCTURES
South African National Roads Agency Limited (SANRAL) has awarded the construction of US$130m N2 Wild Coast Bridge, to a joint venture between Austrian contractor Strabag and Aveng Grinaker, a Port Elizabeth-based civil engineer.
The bridge which was designed by Danish architect Dissing + Weitling, will have a cantilevered structure that …Read More