- PROVISION OF WIRELINE LOGGING SERVICES AND MUD LOGGING SERVICES
- TENDER OPPORTUNITY: IMPLEMENTATION OF TETRA COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK IN SPDC
- THE NIGERIAN BUILT INDUSTRY IN THE POST COVID-19 ERA
- CONSTRUCTION OF THE GENERAL SEYNI KOUNTCHE BRIDGE - NAIMEY, NIGER
- EARLY SIGNS OF STABILITY IN GUINEA-BISSAU GIVES HOPE FOR DEVELOPMENT
Rwanda claims Uganda cement company failed to meet quality standards
The most recent victim of the current diplomatic fall out between Uganda and Rwanda is an Ugandan cement company – Hima Cement Ltd.
According to Rwanda Revenue Authorities, it blocked Uganda cement exports from Hima Cement Ltd; because it failed