- CHINA - AFRICA COOPERATION REMAINS STABLE - CHINESE STATE COUNCILOR REAFFIRMS
- ZIMBABWE'S PRESIDENT LAMENTS OVER U.S. ECONOMIC SANCTIONS
- SMART ZAMBIA SIGNS MOU FOR IMPROVING ICT INFRASTRUCTURE
- EMPLOYEES DEMAND GOV'T INTERVENTION AGAINST LIQUIDATION OF EGYPTIAN STEEL COMPANY
- PROVISION OF SELF ELEVATING WORK OVER PLATFORM (SEWOP) FOR WELL INTERVENTIONS AND INTEGRITY RELATED OPERATIONS
Rwanda claims Uganda cement company failed to meet quality standards
The most recent victim of the current diplomatic fall out between Uganda and Rwanda is an Ugandan cement company – Hima Cement Ltd.
According to Rwanda Revenue Authorities, it blocked Uganda cement exports from Hima Cement Ltd; because it failed