- 10th Young Professionals Sustainability Imbizo happening In-Person
- ENGINEERS READY FOR BRIDGE CONNECTION PROJECT IN LIBERIA
- GHANA PRESIDENT CUT SOD FOR VACCINE MANUFACTURING FACILTIES IN RWANDA
- CONSTRUCTION OF TWO MINISTRY IN NAMIBIA ABANDONED DUE TO POOR WORKMANSHIP
- ETHIOPIA TELL EU TO RECONSIDER ITS BIASE STANCE ON GERD PROJECT
Ikeja Electric launched two new feeders to enable better alignment and strengthened the network.
As plans to boost power supply in Lagos state, Ikeja Electric has launched two new feeders. The two new feeders are Igando 33KV and Ijegun 33KV according to Felix Ofulue, Head, Corporate Communications at Ikeja Electric.…Read More