- PROVISION OF GRID CONNECTED STREET LIGHTS
- ASSESSMENT AND DESIGN OF INCOMPLETE ROADS AND ASSOCIATED INFRASTRUCTURE
- IMF ATTRIBUTES NIGERIA’S SOCIAL PROTEST TO ECONOMIC DIFFICULTIES
- TENDER OPPORTUNITY: PROVISION OF FIBER BANDWIDTH SERVICES
- MINISTER FOR WORKS SAYS NIGERIA GOVT. ARE STILL OWING ROAD CONTRACTORS
Namibia plans to spend over USD 696,000 on housing needs for low and middle income citizens.
National Housing Enterprise (NHE) is a state-owned company providing housing solutions that alleviates Nambia’s housing needs. The company recently announces its plan to spend over USD 696,000 in constructing and upgrading houses in an …Read More