- WINDER VACANCY AT GE ELECTRIC, ALGERIA
- CHINA OFFERED TO REBUILD INFRASTRUCTURE IN CHIMANIMANI AFTER CYCLONE IDAI
- MAINTENANCE METHODS ENGINEER AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- WELLHEAD AND XMAS TREE FIELD SUPERVISION SERVICES AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- NIGERIA GOVERNMENT APPROVES CONSTRUCTION OF NEW UNIVERSITY BUILDING
KfW development Bank supports Nigeria’s Infrastructure development with €31 million investment.
To help boost infrastructure development in Nigeria; the largest investment bank in Europe, KfW Development Bank have invested €31 million. Receiving the €31 million investment is Infrastructure Credit Guarantee Company Ltd (InfraCredit). InfraCredit is a specialised infrastructure credit enhancement …Read More