- SOUTH AFRICA MOVES TO LEVEL 3, WHAT IT MEANS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY?
- 45000 METRIC TONNES CASSAVA PROCESSING PLANT COMMISSIONED IN NIGERIA
- KENYA's KASARANI-MWIKI ROAD REPAIR BEGINS
- RESIDENT FLEE COMMUNITY AFTER CAMEROON MILITARY BEGAN CONSTRUCTION OF BASE
- NHC MOROCCO SQUARE TOWER CONSTRUCTION RESUME IN TANZANIA
InfraCredit aims to support up to $1.25 billion in infrastructure after approval from AFDB.
Africa development bank (AFDB) has approve US$15 million for investment package to infrastructure Credit Guarantee Company (InfraCredit). The fund will be use to help support infrastructure financing through the domestic debt capital markets in Nigeria.
InfraCredit …Read More