- KENYA SCOUTS FOR INTERNATIONAL LENDERS TO SPONSOR WORLD'S MOST EXPENSIVE FOOTBRIDGE.
- PILE LOAD TESTING ONGOING FOR GARRISON FLYOVER
- KENYA BEGINS THE SECOND PHASE OF THE RAILWAY PROJECT
- SOUTH AFRICA's POWER CUT WILL CONTINUE UNTIL ESKOM TACKLES THE CHALLENGES AT HAND
- 2.5 MEGAWATT SOLAR FARM FOR UNIVERSITY OF GHANA
InfraCredit aims to support up to $1.25 billion in infrastructure after approval from AFDB.
Africa development bank (AFDB) has approve US$15 million for investment package to infrastructure Credit Guarantee Company (InfraCredit). The fund will be use to help support infrastructure financing through the domestic debt capital markets in Nigeria.
InfraCredit …Read More