- ANGOLA GOVT. ANNOUNCED PLANS TO BUILD 20 BRIDGES
- UGANDA GOVT. GIVE CONTRACTOR DEADLINE TO COMPLETE MASAKA MARKET PROJECT
- OGUN STATE EC APPROVED THREE KEY ROAD PROJECTS IN NIGERIA
- THE GAMBIA IGP INAUGURATE TWO NEW POLICE FACILITIES
- SEKGOMA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL REFURBISHED TO 24-HOURS CLINIC SERVICE IN BOTSWANA
InfraCredit aims to support up to $1.25 billion in infrastructure after approval from AFDB.
Africa development bank (AFDB) has approve US$15 million for investment package to infrastructure Credit Guarantee Company (InfraCredit). The fund will be use to help support infrastructure financing through the domestic debt capital markets in Nigeria.
InfraCredit …Read More