- SECURING SUSTAINABLE, QUALITY, AND INNOVATIVE INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTIONS BY AFRICANS, FOR AFRICA
- STADE DE YAMOUSSOUKRO CONSTRUCTION IS NEARING COMPLETION
- EGYPT’S NEW CAR MARKET CAN ACCOMMODATE UP TO 4,000 CARS
- PHOTO UPDATE: CONSTRUCTION OF MODERN BOARDING SCHOOL FOR THE BLIND IN ADDIS ABABA
- ESWATINI LAUNCHES NATIONWIDE REHABILITATION OF ROADS
InfraCredit aims to support up to $1.25 billion in infrastructure after approval from AFDB.
Africa development bank (AFDB) has approve US$15 million for investment package to infrastructure Credit Guarantee Company (InfraCredit). The fund will be use to help support infrastructure financing through the domestic debt capital markets in Nigeria.
InfraCredit …Read More