- SOUTH AFRICA MOVES TO LEVEL 3, WHAT IT MEANS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY?
- 45000 METRIC TONNES CASSAVA PROCESSING PLANT COMMISSIONED IN NIGERIA
- KENYA's KASARANI-MWIKI ROAD REPAIR BEGINS
- RESIDENT FLEE COMMUNITY AFTER CAMEROON MILITARY BEGAN CONSTRUCTION OF BASE
- NHC MOROCCO SQUARE TOWER CONSTRUCTION RESUME IN TANZANIA
Zimbabwe government sign deal to supply agriculture mechanisation equipment worth US$100 million.
Zimbabwe Government has sign a contract with Belarus and John Deerse Manufacturing company. The contract will be to supply agriculture mechanisation equipment worth US$100 million. This will help close Zimbabwe mechanisation gap which has fall short of …Read More