- EGYPT PRESIDENT DIRECTS TRADE INDUSTRY TO EASE ITS PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING LICENCES AT INDUSTRIAL COMPLEXES
- GHANA KANESHIE-ODORKOR HIGHWAY NEEDS URGENT ATTENTION
- CONSTRUCTION OF MUTUKULA REGIONAL MARKET BEGINS IN UGANDA
- TWO HOUSING PROJECTS HAS BEEN ABANDONED IN SA FOR TWO DECADES
- SENIOR CHIEF BLAST CONTRACTORS AFTER DELAY OF SCHOOL BUILDING IN MALAWI
Namibia minister of works and transport appoint new RCC board members after old members sign self-funding agreement without authorization from the Government.
Namibia Minister of works and transport John Mutorwa appoint new temporary board of directors of RCC. Meanwhile Road Contractor company (RCC) has been going through problem which result …Read More