- SOUTH AFRICA MOVES TO LEVEL 3, WHAT IT MEANS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY?
- 45000 METRIC TONNES CASSAVA PROCESSING PLANT COMMISSIONED IN NIGERIA
- KENYA's KASARANI-MWIKI ROAD REPAIR BEGINS
- RESIDENT FLEE COMMUNITY AFTER CAMEROON MILITARY BEGAN CONSTRUCTION OF BASE
- NHC MOROCCO SQUARE TOWER CONSTRUCTION RESUME IN TANZANIA
Ghana to reduce excess electricity spending after President Nana Akufo-Addo directive.
Ghana Government has announced that they lose US$30m annually due to spending on excess electricity capacity. The Minister of Energy John Peter Amewu made the announcement during the American Chamber of Commerce (AMCHAM) in Ghana forum.
The theme of …Read More