- NAMIBIA GOVT. MAKING PLANS FOR CONSTRUCTION OF EARTH DAMS
- TATU CITY COMPLETE INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT WORTH SH1BILLION IN KENYA
- EGYPT PRESIDENT BRIEF ON CURRENT PROJECT DEVELOPMENT BY OFFICIALS
- MTN GHANA CUT SOD FOR CONSTRUCTION OF US$25 MILLION ICT HUB
- CONSTRUCTION OF NEW EAC BUILDING GATHERING PACE IN TANZANIA
JKIA LONG QUEUE AFFECTING PASSENGER DUE TO TERMINAL REVAMP
The Terminal revamp ongoing at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (JKIA) in Kenya is having a serious effect on activities in the area.
According to Kenya Airports Authority (KAA), the issues has been compounded with the unavailability of JKIA’s Terminals 1B and 1C which are at advanced stages of refurbishment has …Read More