- NIGERIA PORT AUTHORITY TO BEGIN RECONSTRUCTION OF COLLAPSED BERTHS
- KIGALI CITY WETLAND MASTER PLAN TO GENERATE OVER US$155M ANNUALLY
- ZIMBABWE FACING ACUTE POWER SHORTAGE
- GERD DAM TALKS SET TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN SUDAN, ETHIOPIA & EGYPT
- GAFI SIGN MoU WITH CHINESE COMPANY FOR ESTABLISHMENT OF INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX IN EGYPT
UK Export Finance (UKEF) give out biggest loan for the construction of a new airport in uganda.
The loan is the biggest that has ever been given out by the UK Export Finance (UKEF) and it is for Uganda’s second international airport after Entebbe which will be located in the …Read More