- CESA INFRASTRUCTURE INDABA 2021: ENCOURAGING THE TOUGH DISCUSSIONS NEEDED TO DRIVE SA’S ECONOMIC RECOVERY
- CESA INFRASTRUCTURE INDABA 2021 DAY 2 HIGHLIGHTS COMPLEX REALITIES OF PROFESSIONALISING THE PUBLIC SERVICE: GROUP EFFORT ESSENTIAL TO PREVENT A FAILED STATE
- IS AFRICA’S ENERGY SECTOR READY FOR MORE DATA CENTRES?
- USD 13.9MILLION ELECTRICITY PROJECT INAUGURATED TO SUPPLY MORE THAN 12,000 HOMES IN COMOROS
- FIRST HOSPITAL SPECIALISED IN MATERNITY AND CHILDREN IN THE HORN OF AFRICA, DJIBOUTI
The government of Nigeria has performed the groundbreaking ceremony for the construction of Kaduna State pilgrims’ hotel facility in the Mando transit camp, Kaduna.
Governor of Kaduna State, Mallam Nasiru El-Rufa’i has cut the sod for the project to start with the aim of putting an end to the stress …Read More
Nigeria’s NNPC will rehabilitate refineries to cut fuel imports
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) have come up with a strategy to end reliance on fuel imports in Nigeria. Recently NNPC stated plans to rehabilitate its refineries; this it also said will help save the country millions of dollar on …Read More