- CEO, GHANA INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENT FUND WILL SPEAK DURING FIDIC COVID-19 WEBINAR SERIES
- ASSOCIATE MANAGER SITE ENGINEERING AT SC JOHNSON, NIGERIA
- KWAZULU-NATAL GETS WATER SUPPLY BOOST IN SOUTH AFRICA
- KENYA MANGA STADIUM INCURRING CONSTRUCTION COST WITH NO STRUCTURE
- PROCESS DESIGN ENGINEER AT PETROPLAN, SOUTH AFRICA
Sinohydro halt construction of Kafue Gorge hydroelectric dam due to difficulties beyond its control.
Construction of Kafue Gorge hydroelectric dam was put on hold by China’s state-owned Sinohydro. The dam was put on hold due to “difficulties beyond its control” according to Sinohydro.
The construction which kick-off in 2015 has …Read More