- WINDER VACANCY AT GE ELECTRIC, ALGERIA
- CHINA OFFERED TO REBUILD INFRASTRUCTURE IN CHIMANIMANI AFTER CYCLONE IDAI
- MAINTENANCE METHODS ENGINEER AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- WELLHEAD AND XMAS TREE FIELD SUPERVISION SERVICES AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- NIGERIA GOVERNMENT APPROVES CONSTRUCTION OF NEW UNIVERSITY BUILDING
AFDB approves loan for Kampala-Jinja Expressway project in Uganda.
Uganda has receive a loan worth US$229.5 million from the African Development Bank. This loan is to help finance phase one of the Kampala-Jinja Expressway project.
Meanwhile, the aim is to help Uganda reinforce its position as a regional transit hub. …Read More