- 10th Young Professionals Sustainability Imbizo happening In-Person
- ENGINEERS READY FOR BRIDGE CONNECTION PROJECT IN LIBERIA
- GHANA PRESIDENT CUT SOD FOR VACCINE MANUFACTURING FACILTIES IN RWANDA
- CONSTRUCTION OF TWO MINISTRY IN NAMIBIA ABANDONED DUE TO POOR WORKMANSHIP
- ETHIOPIA TELL EU TO RECONSIDER ITS BIASE STANCE ON GERD PROJECT
Senior Engineer (Electrical/Electronics) vacancy available at Kenya Port Authority.
Kenya Port Authority (KPA) is seeking for a Senior Engineer (Electrical/Electronics) who will be responsible for management, planning and maintenance of electrical/electronics of equipment in Mombasa.
The job holder will report to the Head of Conventional Cargo Engineering.
KPA is a …Read More