- SECURING SUSTAINABLE, QUALITY, AND INNOVATIVE INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTIONS BY AFRICANS, FOR AFRICA
- STADE DE YAMOUSSOUKRO CONSTRUCTION IS NEARING COMPLETION
- EGYPT’S NEW CAR MARKET CAN ACCOMMODATE UP TO 4,000 CARS
- PHOTO UPDATE: CONSTRUCTION OF MODERN BOARDING SCHOOL FOR THE BLIND IN ADDIS ABABA
- ESWATINI LAUNCHES NATIONWIDE REHABILITATION OF ROADS
The upgrading of Kiziguro Genocide Memorial Site has kick-off in Rwanda. The Kiziguro Genocide Memorial which was created on 11th April 1995, is a resting place to more than 14,000 victims of the Genocide against the Tutsi.
Mayor of Gatsibo District, which is part of former Murambi Commune, Richard …Read More