- WHY DAR PORT NEEDS STRATEGIC INVESTMENTS TO BOOST EFFICIENCY IN TANZANIA
- VALORE EL THAWRA PROJECT LAUNCHED IN EGYPT
- ZIMBABWE MINISTER SAYS ELECTRICITY CRISIS TO AFFECT CHRISTMAS SEASON
- PCC SAYS SOUTH AFRICA NEEDS R1.5M TO TRANSFORM ENERGY SECTOR
- SONANGOL BEGINS CONSTRUCTION OF SECOND TANKER IN ANGOLA
The money will go to health, ICT and agriculture programmes, technical training and vocational education, the Sagana Industrial Park, affordable housing, energy, infrastructure and urban transport, Mombasa’s Dongo Kundu and Naivasha special economic zones.
Speaking at Yongsan President’s Office in Seoul, when he held talks with his South Korean counterpart …Read More