- NIGERIA PORT AUTHORITY TO BEGIN RECONSTRUCTION OF COLLAPSED BERTHS
- KIGALI CITY WETLAND MASTER PLAN TO GENERATE OVER US$155M ANNUALLY
- ZIMBABWE FACING ACUTE POWER SHORTAGE
- GERD DAM TALKS SET TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN SUDAN, ETHIOPIA & EGYPT
- GAFI SIGN MoU WITH CHINESE COMPANY FOR ESTABLISHMENT OF INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX IN EGYPT
The Kumasi International Airport could start operating international flights from August this year, two clear months ahead of the expected time of completion.
In December last year, the contractors working on the airport expansion project, Contracta Construction UK Ltd, told the Ashanti Regional Security Council (REGSEC) that the project would …Read More