- KENYA SCOUTS FOR INTERNATIONAL LENDERS TO SPONSOR WORLD'S MOST EXPENSIVE FOOTBRIDGE.
- PILE LOAD TESTING ONGOING FOR GARRISON FLYOVER
- KENYA BEGINS THE SECOND PHASE OF THE RAILWAY PROJECT
- SOUTH AFRICA's POWER CUT WILL CONTINUE UNTIL ESKOM TACKLES THE CHALLENGES AT HAND
- 2.5 MEGAWATT SOLAR FARM FOR UNIVERSITY OF GHANA
Wind power purchase set to reduce electricity bills in Kenya.
Residents in Kenya are set to have a reduce bill when it comes to electricity payment in the fourth quarter. This is after Kenya power plans to purchase wind-generated electricity at half price from October.
The plan is to first …Read More