- NAMIBIA GOVT. MAKING PLANS FOR CONSTRUCTION OF EARTH DAMS
- TATU CITY COMPLETE INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT WORTH SH1BILLION IN KENYA
- EGYPT PRESIDENT BRIEF ON CURRENT PROJECT DEVELOPMENT BY OFFICIALS
- MTN GHANA CUT SOD FOR CONSTRUCTION OF US$25 MILLION ICT HUB
- CONSTRUCTION OF NEW EAC BUILDING GATHERING PACE IN TANZANIA
WEST AFRICA LARGEST SHOPPING MALL UNDER CONSTRUCTION IN PORT-HARCOURT
Construction of the largest West Africa shopping mall in port-harcourt set to help create jobs after completion.
The shopping mall construction is expected to be the largest in west Africa when completed. The project is to make the city an investment destination in the country. The shopping mall will get …Read More