- CEO, GHANA INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENT FUND WILL SPEAK DURING FIDIC COVID-19 WEBINAR SERIES
- ASSOCIATE MANAGER SITE ENGINEERING AT SC JOHNSON, NIGERIA
- KWAZULU-NATAL GETS WATER SUPPLY BOOST IN SOUTH AFRICA
- KENYA MANGA STADIUM INCURRING CONSTRUCTION COST WITH NO STRUCTURE
- PROCESS DESIGN ENGINEER AT PETROPLAN, SOUTH AFRICA
Leonardo skyscraper to have 360 degree viewing deck as part of plans to promote tourism.
Leonardo skyscraper which is africa’s tallest building will soon have a deck turning 360 degrees. This is after developers made a greater plans for the R3 billion mixed-use development and surrounding area.
The 234m skyscraper …Read More