- CONSULTANCY FIRM APPOINTED TO DESIGN THE GAMBIA 50KM URBAN ROAD PROJECT
- FACING WORK AT MAURITIUS's RICHELIEU OPEN PRISON TO BE COMPLETED IN 2021
- PROTEST ERUPTS AFTER GOVT. FAILED PROMISE IN SA
- PROVISION OF SUBSEA INTERVENTION VESSEL IN SUPPORT OF DEEPWATER OPERATIONS
- PROVISION OF RIG AND DRILLING ANCILLIARY SERVICES FOR WESTERN ASSETS
Installation of equipment for the Lesotho Highlands Water Project (LHWP) has been completed.
The highway tunnel was shut down for inspection and maintenance purposes from October to November 2019 during which water usually transferred to Vaal River System is cut off.
The project which happens to be a joint venture …Read More