- THE NIGERIAN BUILT INDUSTRY IN THE POST COVID-19 ERA
- CONSTRUCTION OF THE GENERAL SEYNI KOUNTCHE BRIDGE - NAIMEY, NIGER
- EARLY SIGNS OF STABILITY IN GUINEA-BISSAU GIVES HOPE FOR DEVELOPMENT
- MASSIVE CONSTRUCTION ACTIVITIES TO KICKOFF IN THE GAMBIA AHEAD OF OIC SUMMIT IN 2022
- BUILDING ROADS FOR PEOPLE, NOT FOR CARS
Liberia Water and Sewer Corporation (LWSC) to save cost as raw water pipeline construction reaches 50% completion.
The raw water pipeline construction which is now 50% complete will save Liberia Water and Sewer Corporation (LWSC) approximately US$780,000 a year in electricity costs. This construction which is worth US$18 million will …Read More