- KeNHA ANNOUNCED CLOSURE OF LANG'ATA ROAD FOR FOOTBRIDGE ERECTION IN KENYA
- ETHIOPIA PRIME MINSTER INAUGURATE NEWLY BUILT SCIENCE MUSEUM
- NIGERIA FIRST LADY CALLS FOR GOVT. TO TAKE OVER CONSTRUCTION OF PTSD MEDICAL CENTRE
- HOW AFRICA's OIL & GAS RESOURCES CAN HELP ACCELERATE ENERGY SECURITY
- GHANA ENGINEERING INSTITUTE SAYS MEMBERS NEEDS TO FIND INNOVATIVE SOLUTION TO DIFFERENT PROJECT
The contractor handling the construction of Lilongwe-Salima water project, Khato Civil has reduced the cost from US$400 million dollars to US$315 million.
According to Khato Civils chairperson Simbi Phiri, his company has brought new equipment that can do the job swiftly.
Meanwhile, Chairperson of the Parliamentary Committee on Natural Resources, …Read More