- WHY DAR PORT NEEDS STRATEGIC INVESTMENTS TO BOOST EFFICIENCY IN TANZANIA
- VALORE EL THAWRA PROJECT LAUNCHED IN EGYPT
- ZIMBABWE MINISTER SAYS ELECTRICITY CRISIS TO AFFECT CHRISTMAS SEASON
- PCC SAYS SOUTH AFRICA NEEDS R1.5M TO TRANSFORM ENERGY SECTOR
- SONANGOL BEGINS CONSTRUCTION OF SECOND TANKER IN ANGOLA
Nigeria Vice-President to Inaugurate Liquified Petroleum Gas (LPG) Cylinder Manufacturing Plant in Lagos State.
Nigeria Vice-President Prof. Yemi Osinbajo will soon inaugurate Liquified Petroleum Gas (LPG) cylinder manufacturing plant in lagos state. The plant is expected to be the biggest LPG plant in West Africa and will be launch in …Read More