- SOUTH AFRICA MOVES TO LEVEL 3, WHAT IT MEANS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY?
- 45000 METRIC TONNES CASSAVA PROCESSING PLANT COMMISSIONED IN NIGERIA
- KENYA's KASARANI-MWIKI ROAD REPAIR BEGINS
- RESIDENT FLEE COMMUNITY AFTER CAMEROON MILITARY BEGAN CONSTRUCTION OF BASE
- NHC MOROCCO SQUARE TOWER CONSTRUCTION RESUME IN TANZANIA
Lusaka City Council (LCC) to penalise developers in Zambia for having uncertified buildings.
Lusaka City Council (LCC) is making plans to penalise developers in Zambia. This is due to finding that developers are occupying an uncertified buildings in the state capital.
According to LCC, officers will start conducting physical checks …Read More