- MALAWI WORKS MINISTERS SAYS ROAD CONSTRUCTION TO RESUME AFTER RAINNY SEASONS
- TARURA TASKED TO TAKE DISCIPLINARY ACTION AGANIST HOTELITATU-PANDE ROAD CONTRACTORS
- KNDA EMBARKED ON RECONSTRUCTION OF MAJOR ROADS IN GHANA
- UGANDA GOVT. HANDOVER LICENCE TO EACOP FOR CONSTRUCTION OF OIL PIPELINE
- KENYA TRANSPORT MINISTER ANNOUNCED PLANS TO STOP NEW ROAD PROJECT DUE TO DEBT
Welcome to the era of MADE IN AFRICA.
Yes!!! Rwanda is changing the narrative of Africa. Smartphones in Africa will soon lose its “Made in China” label; as Rwanda recently launched Africa’s first ever smartphone manufacturing plant in Kigali.
In a bid to focus on ICT and also becoming a …Read More