- CHINA - AFRICA COOPERATION REMAINS STABLE - CHINESE STATE COUNCILOR REAFFIRMS
- ZIMBABWE'S PRESIDENT LAMENTS OVER U.S. ECONOMIC SANCTIONS
- SMART ZAMBIA SIGNS MOU FOR IMPROVING ICT INFRASTRUCTURE
- EMPLOYEES DEMAND GOV'T INTERVENTION AGAINST LIQUIDATION OF EGYPTIAN STEEL COMPANY
- PROVISION OF SELF ELEVATING WORK OVER PLATFORM (SEWOP) FOR WELL INTERVENTIONS AND INTEGRITY RELATED OPERATIONS
Welcome to the era of MADE IN AFRICA.
Yes!!! Rwanda is changing the narrative of Africa. Smartphones in Africa will soon lose its “Made in China” label; as Rwanda recently launched Africa’s first ever smartphone manufacturing plant in Kigali.
In a bid to focus on ICT and also becoming a …Read More