- THE NIGERIAN BUILT INDUSTRY IN THE POST COVID-19 ERA
- CONSTRUCTION OF THE GENERAL SEYNI KOUNTCHE BRIDGE - NAIMEY, NIGER
- EARLY SIGNS OF STABILITY IN GUINEA-BISSAU GIVES HOPE FOR DEVELOPMENT
- MASSIVE CONSTRUCTION ACTIVITIES TO KICKOFF IN THE GAMBIA AHEAD OF OIC SUMMIT IN 2022
- BUILDING ROADS FOR PEOPLE, NOT FOR CARS
Madina-Adenta Highway set for completion by the end of june according to Ghana Minister for Road and Highway.
Construction of Madina-Adenta highway is set for completion at the end of June. This was announced during an inspection by the Minister of Roads and Highways, Kwasi Amoako-Atta.
The Minister express satisfaction …Read More