- WHY DAR PORT NEEDS STRATEGIC INVESTMENTS TO BOOST EFFICIENCY IN TANZANIA
- VALORE EL THAWRA PROJECT LAUNCHED IN EGYPT
- ZIMBABWE MINISTER SAYS ELECTRICITY CRISIS TO AFFECT CHRISTMAS SEASON
- PCC SAYS SOUTH AFRICA NEEDS R1.5M TO TRANSFORM ENERGY SECTOR
- SONANGOL BEGINS CONSTRUCTION OF SECOND TANKER IN ANGOLA
Total E&P Nigeria gets a change in management
The Board of Directors of Total E&P Nigeria have appointed Mr. Mike Sangster as the new Managing Director/Chief Executive of Total E&P Nigeria Ltd (TEPNG). His appointment took effect from July 01, 2019.
Mr. Mike Sangster who is a graduate of Electrical …Read More