- KENYA SCOUTS FOR INTERNATIONAL LENDERS TO SPONSOR WORLD'S MOST EXPENSIVE FOOTBRIDGE.
- PILE LOAD TESTING ONGOING FOR GARRISON FLYOVER
- KENYA BEGINS THE SECOND PHASE OF THE RAILWAY PROJECT
- SOUTH AFRICA's POWER CUT WILL CONTINUE UNTIL ESKOM TACKLES THE CHALLENGES AT HAND
- 2.5 MEGAWATT SOLAR FARM FOR UNIVERSITY OF GHANA
Welcome to the era of MADE IN AFRICA.
Yes!!! Rwanda is changing the narrative of Africa. Smartphones in Africa will soon lose its “Made in China” label; as Rwanda recently launched Africa’s first ever smartphone manufacturing plant in Kigali.
In a bid to focus on ICT and also becoming a …Read More