- MINISTER LAY FOUNDATION STONE FOR MINI-STADIUM CONSTRUCTION IN GAMBIA
- NDPHC TO COMPLETE 2000 MEGAWATT POWER STATION IN NIGERIA
- GHANA PRESIDENT COMMISSION FIRST MICRO POWER GENERATING STATION
- KeNHA ANNOUNCED T-MALL FLYOVER TO BE COMPLETED IN 2024
- NAMIBIA GOVT APPROVED FUND FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF MODERN NEONATAL UNIT
Lower House begins infrastructure tour around the nation.
Rwanda Members of Parliaments (MPs) to begin tour around the nation basic infrastructural facilities. The tour which kick-off today 6 January 2020 is aimed at assessing projects that have been driving the economic development in the nation.
It will also aimed at …Read More