- UGANDA GOVT. GIVE CONTRACTOR DEADLINE TO COMPLETE MASAKA MARKET PROJECT
- OGUN STATE EC APPROVED THREE KEY ROAD PROJECTS IN NIGERIA
- THE GAMBIA IGP INAUGURATE TWO NEW POLICE FACILITIES
- SEKGOMA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL REFURBISHED TO 24-HOURS CLINIC SERVICE IN BOTSWANA
- GHANA UPSA 10-STOREY BUILDING MOVING ON A STEADY PACE
Why are they going back to their old railways after their agreement and ambitious plans for East Africa’s Standard Gauge Railway network.
In August 2013 the Presidents of Kenya, Rwanda and Uganda signed a Tripartite Agreement; for the development and operation of a 1,500km-long joint Standard Gauge Rail (SGR) system; …Read More