- PHCCIMA BUILDING AND CONSTRUCTION SEMINAR
- USD 18 BILLION LNG BRASS TO BE RE-EVALUATED
- FIBERTEX AND SPECIFYING TECHNIQUES HOST CPD SEMINAR IN BOTSWANA
- BUILDING THE FUTURE: RESILIENT INFRASTRUCTURE TODAY FOR A SUSTAINABLE NIGER DELTA TOMORROW
- GHANA PRESIDENT VISIT CONSTRUCTION PROJECT AT ADENTAN MUNICIPALITY
Why are they going back to their old railways after their agreement and ambitious plans for East Africa’s Standard Gauge Railway network.
In August 2013 the Presidents of Kenya, Rwanda and Uganda signed a Tripartite Agreement; for the development and operation of a 1,500km-long joint Standard Gauge Rail (SGR) system; …Read More