- EARLY SIGNS OF STABILITY IN GUINEA-BISSAU GIVES HOPE FOR DEVELOPMENT
- MASSIVE CONSTRUCTION ACTIVITIES TO KICKOFF IN THE GAMBIA AHEAD OF OIC SUMMIT IN 2022
- BUILDING ROADS FOR PEOPLE, NOT FOR CARS
- REMARKS BY AMBASSADOR OF ETHIOPIA TO THE UNITED NATIONS ON AU-LED GERD NEGOTIATIONS
- THE NEW KIPEVU OIL AND GAS TERMINAL IN KENYA
Government of Rwanda sign grant with Netherland for port construction at Lake Kivu
Plans are in motion for the construction of four ports at Lake Kivu. This was announced by Rwanda Ministry of Finance and Economic Planning (MINECOFIN) via its official twitter handle.
The project will have a grant agreement …Read More