- THE NIGERIAN BUILT INDUSTRY IN THE POST COVID-19 ERA
- CONSTRUCTION OF THE GENERAL SEYNI KOUNTCHE BRIDGE - NAIMEY, NIGER
- EARLY SIGNS OF STABILITY IN GUINEA-BISSAU GIVES HOPE FOR DEVELOPMENT
- MASSIVE CONSTRUCTION ACTIVITIES TO KICKOFF IN THE GAMBIA AHEAD OF OIC SUMMIT IN 2022
- BUILDING ROADS FOR PEOPLE, NOT FOR CARS
Integrated Justice Centres construction to help Tanzania’s Judiciary system.
Construction has kick-off for six court buildings by the Judiciary of Tanzania. The buildings will be known as Integrated Justice Centres (IJC) and are aimed at helping the nation’s Judiciary system.
According to the design, the buildings will be a one-stop …Read More