- SECURING SUSTAINABLE, QUALITY, AND INNOVATIVE INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTIONS BY AFRICANS, FOR AFRICA
- STADE DE YAMOUSSOUKRO CONSTRUCTION IS NEARING COMPLETION
- EGYPT’S NEW CAR MARKET CAN ACCOMMODATE UP TO 4,000 CARS
- PHOTO UPDATE: CONSTRUCTION OF MODERN BOARDING SCHOOL FOR THE BLIND IN ADDIS ABABA
- ESWATINI LAUNCHES NATIONWIDE REHABILITATION OF ROADS
Rusumo 80MW hydroelectric power station is 59% complete.
The construction of Rusumo Hydroelectric Power Station to generate 80MW has now reached 59% compared to 32% in June last year. The revelations were made by the outgoing chairman of Energy Ministers from Tanzania, Burundi and Rwanda, Tanzanian Minister for Energy, Dr …Read More