- KENYA SCOUTS FOR INTERNATIONAL LENDERS TO SPONSOR WORLD'S MOST EXPENSIVE FOOTBRIDGE.
- PILE LOAD TESTING ONGOING FOR GARRISON FLYOVER
- KENYA BEGINS THE SECOND PHASE OF THE RAILWAY PROJECT
- SOUTH AFRICA's POWER CUT WILL CONTINUE UNTIL ESKOM TACKLES THE CHALLENGES AT HAND
- 2.5 MEGAWATT SOLAR FARM FOR UNIVERSITY OF GHANA
SA Minister of Energy pleads with other African countries ahead of the African Oil and Power conference.
South African’s Minister of Energy Jeff Radebe has visited the Presidents of Nigeria, Tanzania, Niger, Ghana, Senegal, Zambia and the Democratic Republic of Congo to discuss the way forward after the xenophobic attacks …Read More