- SOUTH AFRICA MOVES TO LEVEL 3, WHAT IT MEANS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY?
- 45000 METRIC TONNES CASSAVA PROCESSING PLANT COMMISSIONED IN NIGERIA
- KENYA's KASARANI-MWIKI ROAD REPAIR BEGINS
- RESIDENT FLEE COMMUNITY AFTER CAMEROON MILITARY BEGAN CONSTRUCTION OF BASE
- NHC MOROCCO SQUARE TOWER CONSTRUCTION RESUME IN TANZANIA
President Al-Sisi appoints military general as new Minister of Transportation after deadly Cairo Railway Station accident.
Egypt President Abdel Fattah Al-Sisi has appointed Major General Kamel Al-Wazir as Minister of Transportation. This is after the deadly Cairo Railway Station accident that claimed 22 lives with 40 injured people.
The appointment …Read More