- THE NIGERIAN BUILT INDUSTRY IN THE POST COVID-19 ERA
- CONSTRUCTION OF THE GENERAL SEYNI KOUNTCHE BRIDGE - NAIMEY, NIGER
- EARLY SIGNS OF STABILITY IN GUINEA-BISSAU GIVES HOPE FOR DEVELOPMENT
- MASSIVE CONSTRUCTION ACTIVITIES TO KICKOFF IN THE GAMBIA AHEAD OF OIC SUMMIT IN 2022
- BUILDING ROADS FOR PEOPLE, NOT FOR CARS
The 10,000 houses to be completed will serve as morale boosted to the Malawi security agencies.
The Minister of Finance, Economic Planning and Development Joseph Mwanamvekha in his budget presentation announced the construction of the housing project to begin in 2019/20 fiscal year. This part of the budget is in …Read More