- EARLY SIGNS OF STABILITY IN GUINEA-BISSAU GIVES HOPE FOR DEVELOPMENT
- MASSIVE CONSTRUCTION ACTIVITIES TO KICKOFF IN THE GAMBIA AHEAD OF OIC SUMMIT IN 2022
- BUILDING ROADS FOR PEOPLE, NOT FOR CARS
- REMARKS BY AMBASSADOR OF ETHIOPIA TO THE UNITED NATIONS ON AU-LED GERD NEGOTIATIONS
- THE NEW KIPEVU OIL AND GAS TERMINAL IN KENYA
Julius Berger to finish construction of 2nd Niger Bridge by 2022.
The contractor for the 2nd Niger Bridge construction in Nigeria, Julius Berger has promised to deliver the project on time. Speaking during a site tour by the Minister of Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola, the contractors made the statement.…Read More