- ANGOLA GOVT. ANNOUNCED PLANS TO BUILD 20 BRIDGES
- UGANDA GOVT. GIVE CONTRACTOR DEADLINE TO COMPLETE MASAKA MARKET PROJECT
- OGUN STATE EC APPROVED THREE KEY ROAD PROJECTS IN NIGERIA
- THE GAMBIA IGP INAUGURATE TWO NEW POLICE FACILITIES
- SEKGOMA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL REFURBISHED TO 24-HOURS CLINIC SERVICE IN BOTSWANA
AFDB agreed loan worth US$81.67m to Ghana’s Eastern Corridor Road Development Programme Phase 1 project.
Africa Development Bank (AFDB) has sign a loan agreement with Ghana government to finance a road project. The loan which is worth US$81.67m is for the Eastern Corridor Road Development Programme Phase 1.
During a …Read More