- KeNHA ANNOUNCED CLOSURE OF LANG'ATA ROAD FOR FOOTBRIDGE ERECTION IN KENYA
- ETHIOPIA PRIME MINSTER INAUGURATE NEWLY BUILT SCIENCE MUSEUM
- NIGERIA FIRST LADY CALLS FOR GOVT. TO TAKE OVER CONSTRUCTION OF PTSD MEDICAL CENTRE
- HOW AFRICA's OIL & GAS RESOURCES CAN HELP ACCELERATE ENERGY SECURITY
- GHANA ENGINEERING INSTITUTE SAYS MEMBERS NEEDS TO FIND INNOVATIVE SOLUTION TO DIFFERENT PROJECT
Construction work on India’s first bullet train was recently launched by India’s prime minister Narendra Modi, also in attendance during the ceremony was his Japanese counterpart Shinzo Abe.
The line which will run between Ahmedabad and Mumbai, will cost about 1.08-trillion-rupee (US$17 billion) and Japan has agreed to fund 81% …Read More