- KENYA SCOUTS FOR INTERNATIONAL LENDERS TO SPONSOR WORLD'S MOST EXPENSIVE FOOTBRIDGE.
- PILE LOAD TESTING ONGOING FOR GARRISON FLYOVER
- KENYA BEGINS THE SECOND PHASE OF THE RAILWAY PROJECT
- SOUTH AFRICA's POWER CUT WILL CONTINUE UNTIL ESKOM TACKLES THE CHALLENGES AT HAND
- 2.5 MEGAWATT SOLAR FARM FOR UNIVERSITY OF GHANA
Mutuelle de santé scheme set to get extra fund from Rwanda government.
Rwanda Government is providing extra funds for community-based health insurance scheme. The scheme which is known as mutuelle de santé, will raised the country’s prospects of attaining universal health insurance coverage.
The fund which is worth US$10million (Rwf10billion) …Read More