- CEO, GHANA INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENT FUND WILL SPEAK DURING FIDIC COVID-19 WEBINAR SERIES
- ASSOCIATE MANAGER SITE ENGINEERING AT SC JOHNSON, NIGERIA
- KWAZULU-NATAL GETS WATER SUPPLY BOOST IN SOUTH AFRICA
- KENYA MANGA STADIUM INCURRING CONSTRUCTION COST WITH NO STRUCTURE
- PROCESS DESIGN ENGINEER AT PETROPLAN, SOUTH AFRICA
Mutuelle de santé scheme set to get extra fund from Rwanda government.
Rwanda Government is providing extra funds for community-based health insurance scheme. The scheme which is known as mutuelle de santé, will raised the country’s prospects of attaining universal health insurance coverage.
The fund which is worth US$10million (Rwf10billion) …Read More