- KENYA'S NAIVASHA DAM PROJECT IS A 'WHITE ELEPHANT' AFFECTING RESIDENTS
- CHINA - AFRICA COOPERATION REMAINS STABLE - CHINESE STATE COUNCILOR REAFFIRMS
- ZIMBABWE'S PRESIDENT LAMENTS OVER U.S. ECONOMIC SANCTIONS
- SMART ZAMBIA SIGNS MOU FOR IMPROVING ICT INFRASTRUCTURE
- EMPLOYEES DEMAND GOV'T INTERVENTION AGAINST LIQUIDATION OF EGYPTIAN STEEL COMPANY
Mutuelle de santé scheme set to get extra fund from Rwanda government.
Rwanda Government is providing extra funds for community-based health insurance scheme. The scheme which is known as mutuelle de santé, will raised the country’s prospects of attaining universal health insurance coverage.
The fund which is worth US$10million (Rwf10billion) …Read More