- KENYA SCOUTS FOR INTERNATIONAL LENDERS TO SPONSOR WORLD'S MOST EXPENSIVE FOOTBRIDGE.
- PILE LOAD TESTING ONGOING FOR GARRISON FLYOVER
- KENYA BEGINS THE SECOND PHASE OF THE RAILWAY PROJECT
- SOUTH AFRICA's POWER CUT WILL CONTINUE UNTIL ESKOM TACKLES THE CHALLENGES AT HAND
- 2.5 MEGAWATT SOLAR FARM FOR UNIVERSITY OF GHANA
The National Housing Authority plans to provide houses to low income earners at affordable prices.
The Managing Director to the National Housing Authority Madam Celia Coffey Brown revealed this at the Monrovia city hall during the 7th Program Steering Committee of Cities Alliance. According to her, 300 units has …Read More