- EGYPT PRESIDENT DIRECTS TRADE INDUSTRY TO EASE ITS PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING LICENCES AT INDUSTRIAL COMPLEXES
- GHANA KANESHIE-ODORKOR HIGHWAY NEEDS URGENT ATTENTION
- CONSTRUCTION OF MUTUKULA REGIONAL MARKET BEGINS IN UGANDA
- TWO HOUSING PROJECTS HAS BEEN ABANDONED IN SA FOR TWO DECADES
- SENIOR CHIEF BLAST CONTRACTORS AFTER DELAY OF SCHOOL BUILDING IN MALAWI
Namibia plans to spend over USD 696,000 on housing needs for low and middle income citizens.
National Housing Enterprise (NHE) is a state-owned company providing housing solutions that alleviates Nambia’s housing needs. The company recently announces its plan to spend over USD 696,000 in constructing and upgrading houses in an …Read More