- SOUTH AFRICA MOVES TO LEVEL 3, WHAT IT MEANS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY?
- 45000 METRIC TONNES CASSAVA PROCESSING PLANT COMMISSIONED IN NIGERIA
- KENYA's KASARANI-MWIKI ROAD REPAIR BEGINS
- RESIDENT FLEE COMMUNITY AFTER CAMEROON MILITARY BEGAN CONSTRUCTION OF BASE
- NHC MOROCCO SQUARE TOWER CONSTRUCTION RESUME IN TANZANIA
Renovation works begins at Zimbabwe National Sport Stadium after failing CAF audit process.
Zimbabwe Government has started the refurbishing the National Sports Stadium in Harare. The refurbishing was deem necessary after Confederation of African Football (CAF) condemned it.
During a tour by high-powered government delegate, It was discovered that the …Read More